As a market leader in outdoor lighting, Alliance is known for the consistent professional quality of our products and the unmatched support of our field representatives. Our brand name and logo are equally strong and consistent.
Alliance Outdoor Lighting encourages the use of our logo by our distributors and contractors when promoting the sale of our products for professional landscape and architectural lighting applications.
Please follow these guidelines when using the logo:
- Use only the original logo files provided by Alliance. Do not attempt to recreate the logo or to use other fonts, styles or formats to represent the Alliance brand.
- The Alliance logo should not be modified or distorted in any way.
- The logo is most often used with the full tagline “Outdoor Lighting”. Use of the logo without this tagline is limited to applications where the tagline would be too small to be legible.
- Create an open zone around the logo to prevent encroachment of other design elements.
- Do not attach objects, icons or decoration to the logo. Make these a separate part of your marketing campaign.
- Do not disassemble the logo or change the order.
- Do not add slogans or themes to the logo. Make these a separate part of your marketing campaign.
- Do not use the logo as a replacement for the word “Alliance” in a sentence or headline.
- When used with other competitor logos, the Alliance logo should be sized equally, based on the height of the letter “A”.
- Do not use prior versions of the logo in an elongated oval device
- Do not use prior versions of the logo with the tagline “Since 2006”
- Do not use prior versions of the logo with the arc phrase “Follow the Leader”
- Do not use prior versions of the logo with the waving banner “Buy from the Source”
For questions regarding logo usage or other graphic needs, contact email@example.com
The Alliance logo is available in three different colors
CMYK: 84, 44, 0, 1
For use on light backgrounds.
For use on dark backgrounds.